Use These 25 Best Common English Phrases Used In Daily Life
To Improve Your Conversation
Sometimes when we search on the internet for something we really want to know, it just doesn’t seem to be there.
Often times there are English Idioms and Slang Phrases provided, but we’ve tried to provide exactly what you’ve asked for here.
Please let us know if you think we can improve on it! We want you to succeed!
Have fun learning the following phrases and don’t forget to try them out on your friends and colleagues!
USE THESE PHRASES WHEN YOU’VE JUST WOKEN UP
- Good morning! What a lovely day! Did you sleep well last night?
- Yes, it is a wonderful day, I slept like a log! I feel refreshed and ready to face the day!
- Would you like something to drink, tea or coffee?
- I feel like having a strong cup of filter coffee please!
- Thank you so much for the coffee, it tasted really good.
- I’m just taking the bus to go shopping, will be back later.
- Good day sir/madam, how may I help you today?
- Yes, you may! I would like to find out if you have…
- Sure, let me show you our range of products.
- Thank you for your help. Much appreciated.
- Glad I could assist you. Is there anything else I may help you with?
- No thank you, you have been most helpful. I may return again later, have a nice day!
- What is the weather like in your part of the world?
- We are having a heat wave of note! It is REALLY hot here, I feel like I’m burning up.
- It is freezing cold here, I’m frozen to the bone!
- We have fresh spring air now that spring has sprung!
- Autumn is an amazing season filled with such beautiful colours as the leaves change colour.
- What are we having for breakfast / lunch / dinner / supper today?
- Which restaurant would you like to eat out at tonight?
- My favourite is ….. let’s go there tonight!
- What is your favourite program on TV? What would you like to watch?
- That movie was very interesting. It inspired me to be the best I can be to help others.
- I’m feeling rather tired. I’ve had a long and productive day. I’m off to bed.
- Thank you for such a lovely day, it was most enjoyable.
- Sleep well, have a good night’s rest. See you in the morning. Sweet dreams!
USE THESE PHRASES WHEN YOU ARE GOING SHOPPING
USE THESE PHRASES WHEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER
USE THESE PHRASES WHEN YOU ARE DISCUSSING WHAT TO EAT
USE THESE PHRASES WHEN YOU ARE RELAXING AND ABOUT TO GO TO BED
Do You Have Any English Phrases You Think Should Be Included Here?
Do you have any questions about the phrases mentioned above? Do you need a translator to help you understand? We have a list of Available Translators for you to contact if you need assistance.
Just click on the red link above.
Let us know, we’d like to hear from you, by leaving your comments here in the section below and check back to see if we’ve added them! We want you to succeed! Let us help you improve yours and others skills by paying it forward!